Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

12345

Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Nisha
Om Sai Ram...
Dear devotees, i am in big problem. I am getting divorced.My husband is not ready to live with me.i know i have done big mistakes...and since 5 months m regretting upon them.and feeling sorry and ready to get punished also. but i really dont want divorce..i just want to keep him happy..just need a chance so that i can him happiness what he deserved.
i just want a last chance to make marriage successful. i made mistakes by listening to other people advises and not listening to my Sai who was giving gesterues at every moment. i didnt listen to my parents who are like god to me. i dont know what happened to me.but i ruined my life and paying for it since 6 months and begging him for last chance.but i have realised everything and he said its too late and not agreeing to spend his life with me.
i really love him and after loosing him i realised his value. he is the best person Sai has given to me but i didnt take care of the presious gem of life. i am in deep guilt and regret and suffering every minute.i really want to give all the happiness what he deserves.he is a nice human being but i only realised evrythin late and now he is not ready to listen evrything and started talking to new girls and his parents also want his second marriages and they have also started showing new proposals.
My Sai is also angry with me and i know he wants to give punishment to me and am ready to take that also but not divorce.i just want to live with him and ready to do any sacrifice and compromise for him.
Guys, please help me as i can live without him . he is evrything to me and am sure that i have to kill myself.
       Sai is not answering to my prayers because sai is angry with me and he wants to punish me. I am really sorry Sai. Only few days are left for my divorce date. please help me..pls forgive me....please pray...

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Troubled Sai daugther
Om Sai Ram Sister,

I know what you are going through. I too am going through some problems in my marriage. I have brought about problems in my life because of my own actions and mistakes. This has proved a lot of trouble for my husband and inlaws. I dont know where Sai will lead me. But I will pray to Our Lord Sai Baba to bless you and be with you and do whats best for you.

I pray to Sainath to hear our prayers and give us a second chance to make things right in our lives.

Om Sai Ram

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Nisha
Thanks so much Sai sister fro your wishes.Please pray. i am dying every minute.
i will pray for you.Please have blind faith on Sai. I am sure everything will be fine in your life.
My best wishes are with you.

Om Sai Ram.

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Mamta Batra
Dear Sai sister, Dont worry "Why Fear When Sai is Here".  You do one thing Go to Sai temple and sit for a while before our Sai, look at Him or sit before Sai statue or Idol at anywhere (in your home etc.) and pray whole heatedly then you see the miracle. its my personal experience. it will work.
Om Sai Ram

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

diya
sai is a word of love never punish any one .Be faith in him always chant sai sai sai nothing else than this every problem will be solved be faith in him.

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Sai baby
Hi Sister Nisha,

Its too late i read your message.. I really want you to be HAppy... Hope your problem would be sttled by now. Please let us know that.. So that we can be happy for you.

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

levashne
I met the most wonderful man, my 1st marriage was a disaster, hubby abused me. I met Jay, lovely guy from Durban. He married me on 23 November 2012. I went away with him on the 24. I'm taking care of his 3 teenage kids who I love with all my heart,  I have a 4 and a half year old son too. Kids get on very well. My hubbys ex left him as she always had extramarital affairs. She always texts him about me. We were very happy, he even spoke about having a temple wedding that saturday and spending more time with me, she called him that sunday evening, he became cold towards me. Never spoke to me monday , never took me to temple, tuesday morning he said he needs space and sent my son and I to Jhb to my parents, ignored all my calls, called me monday morning saying he wants to divorce me. Pls help me Sai Baba, I may be pregnant. I never fooled around, always respected him and did everything for his kids too. I can't lose Jay, he is not himself at all, I know he always said Sai Baba brought us together and he will always love,care and be with me. How can he divorce me when we were happy. Pls God stop this and let him realize how much he loves me, made me give up my job to be with him. Pls help me, I can't live without
 Jay Moodley, he may not have given me the world but he was a good husband that I love with all my heart. Pls pray he stays with me and gets me from my parents home.

i pray every day sai baba help me

muvin
my wife give divors  i live in japan  i have 2 daughter   i love my wife and my childen  to much i pray sai baba  also  i need sai baba help me  i want  my wife returen to me  i dont want divors .
i dont know good english  if i mistake i am sorry
plese plese help me my sai baba

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Shona
I have also same problem.. I am loving my husband like anything. I don't want to give divorce.My husband got engaged with one more girl. I want to my husband back. Please Sai please help me. Return my husnabd. I cann't stay without my husband.I will die without him. Please baba give me my husband back. I am requesting all sai brothers and sisters to pray for me. I am help less now. but still I have faith on sai baba. Please baba do some miracle , so that I can get back my husband. please stop my dovorce also .. :(

Re:CONTACT DR OKUN OF OKUNTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM HE HELPED STOPPED MY DIVORCE

ABIGAIL JONES
My name is Abigail Jones i almost lost my husband as a result of my
stubbornness before i became lucky of seeing  Dr okun of okutemple@gmail.com online and order a reunion spell due to the testimonies of his good works publications  to stop my divorce my husband was so keen to separate because he was seeing another woman but i couldn't let the lust of another woman over my husband to break my home so i did all that Dr okun asked me to do without missing anything after four days of the whole exercise my husband called to tell me that he was no longer going on with the divorce that he was really sorry for all the pain he has cost me so that i felt to also write a review to thank Dr okun of okuntemple@gmail.com for saving my home and for those also going through the same divorce saga to also reach to him he will help save your home as he saved mine he is really a kind  and understanding spell caster you can contact him with his email: okuntemple@gmail.com

Re: Re:CONTACT DR OKUN OF OKUNTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM HE HELPED STOPPED MY DIVORCE

[...]

Am thanking Dr SHAVAI for helping me bring my lost husband bcak to me.

   Drake Berry
Dear friends, my name is Drake Berry from united states i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt Pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email Dr SHAVAI the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to priest SHAVAI for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email address :shavaispellhome@yahoo.com

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i dont want

Janices wallocks
Hello to the Entire Public,

Hello, my name is Janices wallocks from housto,Texas.I came to this site
to share the good works of the Native Doctor (prophetbaz).I never believed
in love,Money spells or magic until i meant this powerful spell caster
when i went to Africa in December last year on a business trip. He is
really powerful and he can help you cast spells to bring back love one’s
gone lost ,misbehaving,lover looking for some one to love you,Money
riches,Winning lotto number, bringing back lost your lover, Bring back lost
money and magic money spell for a good job,I’m now happy and living
testimony because the man i had wanted to marry left me 2 weeks before our
wedding day and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on
for years ..I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no
good paying job . So when i meant this spell caster, i told him what
happened and explained the situation of things to him..At first, I was
undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 5days
time when i returned to Texas, my boyfriend (now my husband,Dr Wallocks)
called me himself and apologized that everything had been settled with his
mum and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married and my mun who was HIV positive was free..i
didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked me for my name and my
boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do he did it for me… We are
happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also
got the new job and our lives became much better and we became very rich.
In case any one needs the spell caster for some help, Email him on this
email address:(daveangela08@gmail.com)……hope he helps you out. Hurry now
and contact him now via email address:(daveangela08@gmail.com)..

Thank you very much and i am very happy right now..

Janices wallocks

Re:SOLUTION

emilly
My name is Emilly Thompson and there was a time marriage was falling apart, and Husband doesn’t want us to fight anymore, he said he just wants to turn the page over and start fresh away from me, we both Dated for 5years and married for almost 16 years, I knew i am not perfect and I have done things that hurt him specially with his very complicated family. But I have said sorry to his family and himself was simply in total rejection of me. I loved him with all my heart and if it wasn’t prophet Abayator from the Ajagumashirne I would have lost him (My husband) and everything we had build since we met. I don’t know how he did it but all i can say is that he is a problem solver. Any one experiencing such should contact him at ajamugashrine@gmail.com , but for further details or to confirm more about him contact me at emilly.thompson13@outlook.com

Hello every one there

Vivian Cosme
Hello every one there my name is Vivian Cosme from Canada I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Africa this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR ONIHA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 9 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is :onihaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

THANKS TO GREAT DR AISABU FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS (aisabulovespell@gmail.com)

rose
THANKS TO GREAT DR AISABU FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS (aisabulovespell@gmail.com)

I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. So when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, I and my kids were so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back home because I love and cherish him so much so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this spell caster DR AISABU testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much I also think of give it a try. At first I was scared but when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called DR. AISABU and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR AISABU, I want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR AISABU, and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is (aisabulovespell@gmail.com) he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. Once again his email address is (aisabulovespell@gmail.com)

HE IS SPECIALIZING IN THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you want to be rich.
(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10) If you want to stop your divorce.
(11) If you want to divorce your husband.
(12) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spells to conceive baby
(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16) If you have any sickness like (H I V), (CANCER) or any sickness.
(17) If you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.
Once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. His email address is (aisabulovespell@gmail.com) contact him immediately

Re: Hello every one there

sarah
 HOW I ALL MOST LOST $400.00USD
Hello friends.My name is Sarah. I'm from from kenxas, but am in Australia.Been living in Australia for years now.I never believed in all spell caster.i Have been scammed by many different people.I lost hope in them.My ex left me.I was devastated.I lost my job.My best friend saw my situation.Then he introduced me to Dr Idibia .i Was told his work is free.Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me. i recover all my money and My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.Was even promoted immediately.I couldn’t believe there is a real Dr out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn’t charge anybody until the spell has worked.You all shouldn’t be deceived by all these scammed that are there for money.Dr Idibia doesn’t charge.You can only pay for the items and he will start the spell-casting.Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF VOODOO SPELL CASTING.
* IS YOUR HEALER TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]
*IS SOMEBODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO HIM.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR OWN
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through THIS EMAIL ADDRESS {greatidibiaspelltemple30@gmail.com} OR CALL +2348103508204.

Contact {prophetiyayilovespell@gmail.com},for any kind of problem

Henry
Contact {prophetiyayilovespell@gmail.com},for any kind of problem you think that there will not be a solution i promise you that you will be a living testimony just give a try to him okay
he do it for me,and i have a strong believe that he will also do it for you...contact him now....(prophetiyayilovespell@gmail.com)

How i get my husband back

katherines

Hello everyone, I am proud to testify this testimony. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try the spell caster that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spell work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise the spell caster Dr Camara helped me get my husband back after 5 month of divorce and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i cannot say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship contact him on his email: camaralovespell@live.com he is the only answer to relationship problems once again his email is CAMARALOVESPELL@LIVE.COM

Re: Please pray for me...m getting divorced..but i don't want, and Dr oyakhilo really help me

Thiama
My name is Alex Thiama, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Oyakhilo, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Oyakhilo's  e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Oyakhilo, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try The powerful spell caster Dr Oyakhilo, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:   oyakhilobhegbelovespelltemple@live.com
12345