Quantcast

9 guruvar vrat

Laxmi
Hello hetal ji,
I have finished doing 9 guruvar vrat last month but I haven't distubuted vrat katha books at least to 5 people as few people refused to take because they can not do the fasting.i could distubute only one book,my question is do I have to distribute books compulsory or if not is my 9 guruvar vrat not counted.i hope u understood my question,could u plz reply.Thanku u so much.

Re: 9 guruvar vrat

Smita
Please keep the books in the temple. Sai will arrange the distribution. You never know some one need this book and can find it in temple.Temple is Sai's home.